|Version 202 (modified by jeroen, 4 years ago) (diff)|
JW Player for Flash
These pages provide a compete overview of the JW Player:
- Supported content?
- Supported flashvars?
- API Calls?
- Event reference?
- An architectural overview? of the player.
Some more publisher-centric tutorials can be found on the public website. All development tutorials can be found right here. If you want to learn about embedding Flash, the swfobject wiki is the place to go.
- Building plugins? for the Player.
- The YouSearch plugin? re-built.
- Crossdomain security? considerations.
- All skinning elements? (names and nesting).
- Embedding the player? in Flex.
- [SkinningThePlayer Skinning the JW Player] in Flash CS3.
In the addons section of our public site, a lot of plugins are available for use with the JW Player. Here's the documentation of the plugins we built ourselves:
The latest version can be checked out through Subversion:
svn co http://developer.longtailvideo.com/svn/trunk/as3