Ticket #855 (closed bug: fixed)
Display background issue
|Reported by:||zach||Owned by:||zach|
Description (last modified by jeroen) (diff)
The screencolor at present cannot be set. By itself, that's not a big issue, but it is also totally not visible.
When loading a video whose dimensions do not match the display, the stuff around the video is transparent. With the image, there's a white background.
I propose the following changes:
- The display should get an always-on background color. The best is probably to make a display "div" which includes both the background, thumbnail and icons.
- This should be black by default.
- The screencolor option can be used to overwrite this (probably extremely little work to activate this part)
Note that #891 might impact this issue.
- Summary changed from Respect screencolor to Make screencolor work
- Type changed from enhancement to bug
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from HTML5 1.0 to HTML5 beta
- Summary changed from Make screencolor work to Display background issue