Ticket #759 (closed bug: duplicate)
Various small fixes to skins
|Reported by:||jeroen||Owned by:||jeroen|
Description (last modified by jeroen) (diff)
Now all PNG skins from Andrew are in the lib, we have a complete list. A buch of small fixes / changes to the skins will make all of them look good and make the SWF/PNG versions seamlessly interchangeable.
First, the stijl skin still needs a V5 version. Really needed, since the skin is very popular in both the Addons library and in BOTR.
- remove (un)mute buttons
- make controlbar background semi transparant and single block
- remove endcaps from time sliders
- blankbutton missing, crashing skin
- timesliderthumb missing, crashing skin
- volumebar left/right margin is blank instead of pink.
- Volume slider should look like Hulu (small line with thumb)
- Timeslider thumb walks below bar
- Margin should be removed.
- Empty holes left/right of volume
- Timeslider very hard to click (must be higher)
- Playlist slider needs way more margin
- Display icon is light grey (very ugly)
- Volume percentage cannot be read.
- Next- and prevbutton are missing, crashing skin.
- Mutebutton bigger than unmute, shifting the buttons upon click.