Ticket #729 (closed bug: fixed)
Flash player will not load non-ASCII filenames
|Reported by:||cameron||Owned by:||pablo|
Currently when the player attempts to load a video with a non-ASCII filename it fails to load the file printing the following message:
"Video not found or access denied:..."
Initial investigation shows that the browser correctly encodes the filename. However, when the player makes the request for the file the name is no longer encoded correctly. The player displays the filename correctly in the error message. So either Flash or the player do not properly encode the characters when making an http request.
- Owner set to cameron
- Milestone changed from Flash 5.X to Flash 5.2
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Milestone changed from Flash 5.2 to Flash 5.3
- Owner changed from cameron to pablo
- Status changed from reopened to new