Ticket #1686 (closed feature: fixed)
Defaults/Labels for Qualities/Captions
|Reported by:||jeroen||Owned by:||jeroen|
Description (last modified by ed) (diff)
For 6.0, we punted on setting publisher/viewer defaults for quality labels and captions tracks. We also punted on setting proper sources/captions in RSS, or paving the way for other types of tracks (thumbnails or captions).
This project adds these functionalities.
- Give publisher the ability to set the player’s default quality level and default caption track/language
- Give the player a mechanism to remember the users' last selected quality level and caption track/language setting
- Set quality and caption labels in RSS
Full spec on Features -> Player: Defaults/Labels for Sources/Tracks
- Summary changed from Allow setting quality level and caption track to Set default quality level and caption track
- Type changed from enhancement to feature
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Set default quality level and caption track to Defaults/Labels for Qualities/Captions