Ticket #1604 (closed enhancement: worksforme)
Display of TX3G in RTMP
|Reported by:||jeroen||Owned by:||jeroen|
|Cc:||pablo, sanil||Forum thread:|
Description (last modified by jeroen) (diff)
Embedded MP4 captions over RTMP do currently not work in the player. They are likely sent as messages instead of inline cues. See the forum thread for more info.
Note this update focuses on VOD streams solely. Ingestion of TX3G data in live streams seems extremely rare/custom and not something we can test.
- Summary changed from Captions: investigate RTMP support to Captions: add RTMP test case
- Summary changed from Captions: add RTMP test case to Display of TX3G in RTMP
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from Plugins to Player 6.0 beta
- Cc pablo added
- Forum thread www.longtailvideo.com/support/forums/addons/using-plugins/25299/ deleted
- Milestone changed from Player 6.0 beta to Player 6.0