Ticket #1455 (closed bug: fixed)
Spontaneous bitrate switches with screencast-type content
|Reported by:||jeroen||Owned by:||jeroen|
With screencasts, the player spontaneously switches down to lower levels.
This seems to be related to the playback buffer. If it is full, no data is pulled from the server and the server starts reporting a very low maxConnectionBytesPerSecond value.
This should be investigated and fixed. Perhaps ignore maxConBPS when buffer is full?
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Component changed from embedder to flash
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution wontfix deleted