Ticket #1452 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Stretching API calls
|Reported by:||jeroen||Owned by:||jeroen|
Description (last modified by jeroen) (diff)
At present, the Flash player has a right-click stretching mode toggle that is doing a bit of a hack. It is changing the stretching config option and then invoking a resize.
It'll be nice to have an actual API call to change the stretching. It will do away with the hack, allow making a nice "stetching" dock button plugin (like Quicktime/Vimeo have) and also work in HTML5.
In fullscreen mode, we could then display this stretching toggle by default.
- Priority set to Normal
- Type changed from enhancement to feature
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from API call for changing the stretching mode to Stretching API calls
- Cc zach removed
- Owner changed from pablo to jeroen
- Component changed from embedder to general
- Type changed from feature to enhancement