Ticket #1344 (closed bug: fixed)
Volume slider doesn't work properly after exit from fullscreen
|Reported by:||pablo||Owned by:||pablo|
- Using Google Chrome, navigate to: longtailvideo.com/support/jw-player/jw-player-for-flash-v5/16000/embedding-with-default-html5-mode-selected
- Change volume, to verify slider works properly.
- Go fullscreen.
- Change volume, to verify slider again.
- Leave fullscreen.
- Attempt to change volume. Only changes to 100%, but will not change out of that (not counting hitting the mute button).
- Go back to fullscreen, and verify that volume slider works properly again.
- Repeat 5-8. :P
Expected behavior: Volume slider should work properly.
Playbar has same problem
Furthermore, I'm also seeing similar behavior with the playbar slider. Follow the same steps above, but do it all with the playbar, while the video is playing. When out of fullscreen, playbar only seeks to a very specific position around 29 secs.
- Player on the page linked to above is currently 5.6.1786.
- I originally found the problem on 5.7.1800
- Tested both on Chrome 11 and 12 (beta).