Ticket #1202 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Basic rightclick menu for Flash + HTML5
|Reported by:||zach||Owned by:||pablo|
Description (last modified by jeroen) (diff)
We should make the rightclick more basic and the same across Flash and HTML5.
The only element we need is the About JW Player one. The other options (stretching, fullscreen) can go.
The debugger / logger may still be useful, though not sure if that's needed if we go HTML5 first and can always set a flag in the embedder to change logging?
In HTML5, it's possible to override (most) browser's context menu. Here's an example. For the browsers that do not support it, we simply don't do a rightclick.
- Description modified (diff)
- Component changed from html5 to general
- Summary changed from Right click menu UI element to Basic rightclick menu for Flash + HTML5
- Priority set to Normal
- Milestone changed from Backlog to Player 6.0
- Owner changed from zach to pablo
- Type changed from feature to enhancement