Ticket #1036 (closed enhancement: invalid)
Style error messages
|Reported by:||jeroen||Owned by:||jeroen|
Description (last modified by jeroen) (diff)
The error messages in the player could use a little styling love. Some suggestions:
- Make the padding of the text in the box a lot bigger, e.g. 20px.
- Don't have the box extend through the entire width of the display, but add 20px margin left/right.
- Add a headline (e.g. in <font size="+2"><b>) saying Error:.
- Make the textfield multiline and autosize:center. That way, large error messages will also fit. Consequently, the black background should get drawn or resized after the error text is set, otherwise the text may run outside it (which it the case today).
- Owner changed from pablo to jeroen
- Milestone changed from Player 5.4 to Player 5.5
- Owner changed from jeroen to pablo
- Description modified (diff)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.