|Version 7 (modified by paul, 14 months ago) (diff)|
V1.0.1 Deployment Note - April 30 2012
OVA v1.0.1 is being released. Four packages are included in the release:
- OVA for JW5 - tagged as v1.0.1
- OVA for Flowplayer - tagged as v1.0.1
- OVA for AS3 - tagged as v1.0.1
- OVA Support Site Assets - tagged as v1.0.2
OVA for AS3 remains a download only release available via the "Download the Latest" page on the OVA Developer Site.
OVA for Flowplayer does not require deployment as Flowplayer users will download the package from the OVA Developer Site and run it on their servers.
OVA for JW5 requires deployment and may be run in the following modes:
- Hosted: The preferred solution is OVA running as a "hosted" solution where the OVA files are hosted on the Longtail servers.
- Self-serve: OVA users may also elect to host the OVA files on their own servers.
2. The OVA for JW5 1.0.1 Release
The distribution package is tagged and checked into SVN on the OVA Developer Site. The OVA for JW5 v1.0.1 distribution package can be downloaded:
The tagged v1.0.1 OVA for JW5 source tree can be found here via the SVN source browser.
2.1 Download the OVA for JW5 1.0.1 SWF and JS Plugin Files
Use the following links to download the specific OVA for JW5 1.0.1 SWF and JS plugin files:
3. The OVA for Flowplayer 1.0.1 Release
The distribution package is tagged and checked into SVN on the OVA Developer Site. The OVA for Flowplayer v1.0.1 distribution package can be downloaded:
The tagged v1.0.1 OVA for JW5 source tree can be found here via the SVN source browser .
4. The OVA Support Assets - v1.0.2
A new version of the OVA assets are to be deployed on the OVA Support Site with the 1.0.1 release.
The new asset set is tagged as "v1.0.2" in the OVA SVN repository (under /tags/assets/v1.0.2) - browse that tagged version here.
5. Documentation Changes
The 1.0.1 release includes a number of documentation updates for the OVA Support site. The new documents created and the documents that have been modified are identified in the OVA Google Doc here (see the "Documentation" tab for details).
- 8 new documents have been created (see those marked with a Green "NEW" next to them in the spreadsheet)
- 15 existing documents have been modified (see those marked with a Green "FINAL")