Ticket #38 (new enhancement)
Add support for dynamically updating the OAS playlist
|Reported by:||paul||Owned by:||paul|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||OVA for AS3 (v1.0.1)|
|Component:||OVA for AS3||Version:||OVA for AS3 (trunk)|
|Keywords:||on demand loading, config, vast, ad server||Cc:|
Reported by paul.schulz, May 02, 2010
Add support to the JS interface to allow the OAS playlist to be dynamically updated
Comment 1 by akashmaheshwari, Jun 02, 2010
Here is my scenario,
While uploading a live stream we will add cue points on periodic basis (period between two cue points is not same) where these cue points have advertisement duration.
- OAS plugin can determine the cue point and get the advertisement clip from server to show it.
- I am fine to do JS/AS coding but need some documentation to get advertisement clips from server based on cue point and insert into flow player playlist.
- Version set to OVA for AS3 (trunk)
- Milestone set to OVA for AS3 (0.5.3)
- Milestone changed from OVA for AS3 (0.5.3) to OVA for AS3 (next release)